Something so simple yet tastes so good! This is honestly the best thing I baked so far. I don’t have mixer so I did everything using a… fork! Normally walnut is enough, but I have some left over cashew nuts so I decided to put in some in the mixture as well.
Banana Walnut and Cashew Bread
What you need
- 175 g flour
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 150 g butter, plus a bit more to grease the pan
- 110 g brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 3 mashed ripe bananas, better if a bit over ripe
- crushed walnuts, crushed cashew nutsç
- pinch of cinnamon
- bit of love
What to do
- Preheat oven 175º C
- Grease the pan
- Sift flour, salt, and baking soda. Set aside.
- Mix the eggs and the vanilla. Set aside.
- Melt the butter until very melty but not liquidy (gets? haha), mix in the brown sugar, until well, mixed.
- Add in the eggs mixture. Mix until well mixed (LOL how do you describe it?)
- Add the mashed bananas. Mix well.
- Add the flour mixture. Mix well.
- Add the cinnamon (optional, but I love the little trace of it in my bread). Mix well.
- Add the nuts. Mix well.
- Put in the pan/ mould thing.
- Bake for around 50 minutes. To check: insert a toothpick and if it comes clean (or not to wet/with bread dough) it’s ready.
- Remove from the mould. Cool.
- Eat with love and joy. 😉
In another news, thinking of actually posting my restaurant reviews here. I have been reviewing/ commenting on Looloo app for a year now, and maybe it’s good if I have my own record here as well…